Hey Yo everyone, haha, finally I'm back to the world of blogging after 4 weeks.
The month of November passed so fast and my major exam - SPM was finished! Now I am kinda free lah....
So many people asked me, what's your plan after SPM? I am like answering these questions everyday, everytime I meet someone and everytime I online.
Okay.... I admit that I don't really have a good plan but firstly I signed up for obtaining my driving licence already. So, learn driving first lah.... Other things later baru decide. About college which I am heading to, most probably is APIIT (Asia Pacific International Information Technology College). I don't want to discuss this much, because I know nothing about it yet.
Christmas is coming very very soon. Most of the shopping malls are decorated well. But I see some of the special decorations are only in The Curve, Damansara. It is because most of the shopping malls that I saw are using the last year decoration such as KLCC and Pavilion, so which I think they have no effort to think of a better one! (I am just kidding) Let the pictures do the talking.
This is "The Walk" which is located in between The Curve and Cinneleisure.
This is the decoration of The Curve... the Christmas tree is rotating.(sorry a bit blur)
My eldest bro and sister in law. I'm a light bulb.
The is the center of the oval hall.
a big giraffe?
Anybody wants to ajak me go out, please give me a call because I am a free man now! Movies, sing k or watever.... I'm looking forward to my board's annual trip, I hope it is fun and full of excitement. That is all for now.
The month of November passed so fast and my major exam - SPM was finished! Now I am kinda free lah....
So many people asked me, what's your plan after SPM? I am like answering these questions everyday, everytime I meet someone and everytime I online.
Okay.... I admit that I don't really have a good plan but firstly I signed up for obtaining my driving licence already. So, learn driving first lah.... Other things later baru decide. About college which I am heading to, most probably is APIIT (Asia Pacific International Information Technology College). I don't want to discuss this much, because I know nothing about it yet.
Christmas is coming very very soon. Most of the shopping malls are decorated well. But I see some of the special decorations are only in The Curve, Damansara. It is because most of the shopping malls that I saw are using the last year decoration such as KLCC and Pavilion, so which I think they have no effort to think of a better one! (I am just kidding) Let the pictures do the talking.
This is "The Walk" which is located in between The Curve and Cinneleisure.
This is the decoration of The Curve... the Christmas tree is rotating.(sorry a bit blur)
My eldest bro and sister in law. I'm a light bulb.
The is the center of the oval hall.
a big giraffe?Anybody wants to ajak me go out, please give me a call because I am a free man now! Movies, sing k or watever.... I'm looking forward to my board's annual trip, I hope it is fun and full of excitement. That is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment