Tuesday, October 21

Teenager's Thoughts

Teenagers? What are teenagers in your point of view? A person who is active? A carefree individual? A problematic one? What is in your mind then?

Teenagers are portrayed by the media as constant vigilantes and are blamed for a lot of society problems. But do you agree with the statement above? What makes the society think of the teenagers nowadays?

I myself is a teenager as well. I know a lot of friends too. But some of my friend, they are just not taking good care of their life. Some of them adopted the habit of smoking at a young age. It is kinda common in these days.

Some of the teenagers are not loving themselves in the sense of not take good care of their health and think for their future. They are just taking life for granted. That's why you can always see a lot of teenagers are wasting their time. For example, there is a car park nearby Times Square KL. Every Saturday night, they gather there to dance and take drugs. Moreover, some robbery cases happened too. Sometimes I am distracted by this group of people. But what can we do? No one wish to care for them by taking any action. I pray that God have mercy on them and bless them.

Well, I am not just boasting myself that I did not waste my time and what I am doing is good. I am a human and I did mistakes too. Everyone has mistakes. It is just that whether we are willing to change or not.

There are people think in such way. "I am not good, I shouldn't live on this Earth". Well, many suicide cases just happen like that. Teenagers do not know how to appreciate things they have but they are so greedy to want more than what they need.

Life is in your hand, you can do whatever things you want. The ball is in your court as the saying goes.

Whenever you think of ending your life, PLEASE think of your parents. They work like a mad dog to take care of you and care for you since you are still young, they provided you clothes, toys, food, accommodation and education. If you want to end your life just like that? Do you think it will break their heart into pieces? THINK!

Losses in life are compulsory, but it is the matter of how we earn it back. It is not end of the earth for losing something. Search for better solution. Death is not the way.

Lastly, teenagers should have a positive attitude in every aspect. It provides us a better way of our life and relieve stress that we have. Taking drugs only will harm you but NEVER brings any benefits to you at all.

Fellow friends, let's make a difference. All the best and God Bless you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the boy inside the picture of the article look like the Resident of Kerning City?
Is it the Kerning CIty Boy?
XD

-ChengYan- said...

zha dou~~