Sometimes, I will think in such way.Love? A game? A life? A matter? Well, it doesn't matter actually. But, I can see most of the teenagers nowadays are so desperate for love.
No matter in what way they search for love, I can see that most of their intention is actually wrong.
What makes us need love? Natural reaction? Yes, I do not deny the statement. I believe, Jesus' love is the greatest one. No one can surpass Him because he died for us and paid the price.

Teenagers like dating so much in these days. At such a young age, like 13 years old, they already start to date with other people which some of them they do not really know them well yet. Moreover, they just want to satisfy their temporary needs but do not think for the future.
I asked some of my friends before. Why do you want to date at such an age? Some of them told me, "AIYA, play play jeh mah.... gain some kau lui/zai experience only. " and some said "I feel so lonely and I need accompany."
This is what the world is thinking right now. They date and do not plan for the future but just want to satisfy temporary needs. This can lead to misunderstanding in each other and other side effects. That is why so many people are heart broken and cannot face the reality of "breaking up". Some of them are so silly by commiting suicide.
I very agree with one of my friend comment.

"IF YOU NEVER PLAN FOR MARRIAGE, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF DATING!!"
It sounds true huh?
Actually, this thing doesn't only happen to the world, it also happened in churches as well. What I can say is.........
"TRUE LOVE WAITS"
Learn to be patient and wait for the time to come. But I bet some of you are asking, WHEN IS THE APPROPRIATE TIME THEN? I don't know, pray hard and ask God lah... I believe He has a plan for everyone of us. Do what you should now. Always remember, your spouse and your husband, is your life partner!
There is no refund, changing or escaping!
Feel free to comment, write your opinions.
8 comments:
I do agree with you that someo of the adoloscent now is so eager for love love love and yet there was no seriiousness in long term thinking. As your friends has said.. just to gain experience.. But is this what we needed?
My dating life has bring me sourness and sweetness.. we do planned on wedding and we had set a year for that. But, it doesn't last long as well.
Then again, how do we justify the Right Time for True Love? Whenever we met someone, naturally we'll said "Oh well.. s/he the one".
Hmmm... again, what is love?
Yeah, I also want someone to comment about this.
How do we justify that he or she is the one that God prepared for us?
Well, basically I have not date before, so I do not know anything but I wish to know more about this so that can handle things better when the time comes.
hmm..my opinion about this ...
whenever you meet a girl , then you started to communicate with her.In a same time , sometimes it will lead us to fall in love.ya i know ,falling in love with other people is not a wrong thing right ?what to do , that is humans feeling towards a girl.
Are we going to express to the girl immediately ?
Sometimes , because of the face or "temporarily" cuteness of the girl make us fall in love.as you say temporarily love.
Thats why , before that , get know the girl well and communicate with her well.Sometimes , when you understand and know her well already , SUDDENLY that girl is not the one you like.and 2nd face of the girl come out.
We already have an example in the service...Daniel , you should know who am i talking about .
Sometimes , we have to use some skills to polish up the relation and handling relation , have to be patient.
I don't mean there are temporary cuteness or what. I just said it is temporary needs of human being.
很喜欢你这篇文章,写的很有道理。
这也是很多现代年轻人正在面对的问题。
大家就只是凭着感觉走,
只要彼此有感觉就可以在一起。
完全没有顾虑到未来以及所要承担的后果。
等到来不及的时候,后悔已经太迟了。
真爱还是需要等待。
虽然我不知道要等到何时?
但我还是深信上帝会为我们,
预备一位很好的终身伴侣。
也不要因为人家有,所以我们也要有。
最重要的还是耐心的等候。
*这只是我的看法。
我的看法比較偏激,
現在很多人拍拖,
因為看到對方美麗,
對方帥而在一起,
就如我們教會有兩PAIR,
新的情侶,
而,在演變成兩對情侶之前,
那個男的跟那個女的都是另外一個堂會的,
因為BREAK UP了,
就各自找吃,
但是這兩個人可能是之前是情侶的關系吧,
兩個都找吃找到廣東堂了!
男的粗口沒得頂!
女的嬌到無話說!
我沒說是誰啊!
你們自己定論吧!
只好放長雙眼看,
幾時回發生BREAK UP,
和發生因為分手而離開教會!
hmm... temporary cuteness..? nice word eh.. hehe... sigh.. suddenly comes chinese wording.. not fair leh.. tak tau baca pun.. hehe.. ivan.... which girl got 2nd face oh...? tak tau geh? :S
no sound no gas edi geh? hehe...
Post a Comment