Haha, last 2 weeks, on 14/09, FAG Cantonese service organised a mooncake festival, it was so fantastic and memorable.
Frankly, I manage to know the real meaning and the story of mooncake festival this year. Years before that I was just miserably celebrating it(opps, I should say I don't celebrate). So I want to thank the one who let me know the meaning of it la. TQTQ!
During the day, the church already organised a lot of games and eventually I signed up for 2 games, that are Lantern Making and Make Mooncake!
Guess what!? I AM THE CHAMPION, NO TIME FOR LOSER CAUSE I AM THE CHAMPION!
LOL, I am just the champion of Lantern Making while I can't beat into top 3 in Making Mooncake, I did not know the reason as well. My art very nice leh? Ok, let me tell you the materials of my art work.
1) 1 small KFC bucket
2) 1 long long the pants' waist benang(i dunno wat is the exact name for it lol)
3) Gold powder
4) Colour paper
5) Plain paper
6) Professional skills(LOL!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment