skip to main | skip to sidebar

Essence of my Life

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying," I am the light of world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8: 12)

Saturday, September 6

Gila leh?


One day I took this picture with my Nokia N95 and I edited it. So catch me fast to obtain the reward!!
Posted by -ChengYan- at Saturday, September 06, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there!

Hi there!
The Recent Me

Chit Chat here...

Know me more...

-ChengYan-
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
I am so proud of you that you're visiting a handsome blog! Hahahahaha
View my complete profile

My Blog Mate

  • Beatrice Lee
  • Benjamin (YES 09)
  • Chee Wei
  • Chelsea (YES 09)
  • Edmund Lee
  • Edren Koh
  • Edward Chong
  • Hazim
  • Ivan Ng
  • Jayne Lai
  • Jeremy Lim
  • Joyce Tan
  • Kah Hoong (VI)
  • Kallman(KM)
  • King Julian (YES 09)
  • Lawrence Teoh (YES 09)
  • Margaret Low@Wai Chi
  • Pauline Chen
  • Ps Michael Leong
  • Roger Chan (YES 09)
  • Sabrina Chan (YES 09)
  • Sharon Lee
  • Tan Wing Hong
  • Tee Juan (BCM)
  • V.I.A.V.B
  • Vicky Teng
  • Victor Lee
  • Wendy Lee (YES 09)
  • Yew Mun
  • Yi Shu
  • Yu Shaun

Number of Visitors

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Feeling at the moment.
      • Mooncake Festival in FAG
      • Gila leh?
      • Photos of Taman Pertanian and V.I.A.V.B Annual Dinner
      • Blog Revival
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
 
><-=+~Don't Worry, Be Happy~+=-><
Everything is possible in God