Friday, December 28

Disturbance of the Hypocrite's one

I felt so annoyed with someone who are always trying to say herself is someone who always love me and care for me. But what she did is always make me feel annoyed and irritated. She makes me more hate her day by day, i can't find any solution to solve this with her because deep in my heart, because i can't even describe the hatred in me towards her!! What I say and what I do, she also want to know and simply spread out to other people. Furthermore, she is trying to deny the fact and make a brand new story(which is a very bad one). Arghh....!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEASE!!!!! REALLY SUFFER TO STAND SOMEONE LIKE HER!!!!! What she said really hurt me and sometimes even back stab me!

Lord, have mercy on me! I feel very sad and angry at the same time. Save me~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...patient patient..Cool down man..

maybe god want to test your patient leh..Hahaha...

just forget what she did..and look forward ...Ignore her..

Anonymous said...

我知道恨一个人的感觉..
恨一个人真的很辛苦..
要原谅你恨的人就更加辛苦..
可是,当你学会包容和体谅..
就没有问题了..
我们要爱人如己哦^^
这也是我们一定要做到的..
可能,她真的很彻底的伤害到你..
可是,当你看开点就没有事了..
我明白,说是很容易..
可是,真的要做的话..
是很难做到的..
多祷告..
求主拿走你的伤痛..
以前,我也经历过..
你也有安慰我啊..
其实,时间过了..
这些痛也是会慢慢的离开..
不要难过..
试着去原谅她吧..
她怎么对你不好都好..
你最终还是要放下这一切..
恨一个人又累又辛苦..
为什么要这样对待自己呢?
加油!!
加油哦^^