Friday, April 3

The Path to obtain a "P" licence (still in progress)

As the title portrayed, I am still working hard to get the "P" licence.

I went for the Undang-Undang lecture at Surfine Hitech at Damansara section...errr.... dont know la... nearby Atria one... on 13/12/08 with Edward Chong.

Then I took my undang-undang test on 12/2/09 and fortunately I passed with the result of 45/50. I know it is not consider a good one but at least I PASSED! After that, I went for car's amali/practical lecture on 21/2/09 and it took me 6 hours to end it. Then only I got my "L" licence on 12/3/09.

You must be wondering why am I dragging for so long because I always outstation or went for camp throughout this period. That is why it took me so long......

Finally, I got my chance to learn to drive. Things are not as easy as I expected. Stepping the clutch and the accelerate pedal are killing me. So far I only went for 2 lessons and I somehow started to have phobia in driving. It is because the driving tutor is very very very very very mean to me. He always scold me of some of my little mistakes. For sometimes I feel I am right and he is wrong. But dont know la... he always say he got lots of experience and so on la... I also dont want to piss him off... What to do? JUST BEAR IT!! Anyone can give me a tuition course in driving? Hahahahah!

I will be taking my driving test on 21/4/2009. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Edr3nK0h said...

yo man.. i can give u tuition class geh.. interested? Little fee will be charged! haha...

He scolded you for your small mistake? Always remember, when you drive, there is always no second chance.. that is why your trainer is so harsh which is eventually good for urself eh...

No worry bro.. you sure can pass and get ur "P" easily geh.. remember oh.. i'm still waiting you to give me a lift leh.. :D