Tuesday, March 10

Nervous

I just came back from Team Building organised by BIGFOOT ministry of my church.

The camp held at Cameron Highland on 7th to 9th March.

We had a great time there and I finally participated in Jungle Trekking for the very first time. It was full of excitement because we travelled under the rain. It took us 3 and a half hours to complete it. My addidas sport shoes were "sacrificed" It was so cold because it was raining at most of the time especially during midnight!

Photos will be uploaded to facebook soon and they were taken by Ivan Ng.

Now I am so nervous and make me so sick of it. It is because my SPM result is coming out soon!

It is on Thursday, 12/3/09.

Ahhh!!!! I wish I can get a good result!! Hopefully it will be....!


To be continued.....

No comments: